Friday, July 30, 2010

Aunt Jenny's Hike

So, I was thinking that the kids need a hike.  They need a hike so we can cut back on the fighting.  I figured that they had too much energy and I needed to wear them out.  Delayne came on board and we all hit Upper Park this morning.  We busted out the double jogging stroller for the job.

How cool are we?!?!  Okay, maybe I'm a little crazy...

The kids were too busy climbing to fight, it was GREAT!


We got a little creek time in too.  The water was great.  Maddie was so brave!
Mac was really smiling until he realized that we were walking on a road.  He didn't understand why we had to walk, why didn't we just take the car?!?  Too funny...

2 comments:

  1. hiking the energy out of my children is how i fully intend to survive motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a little crazy a LOT crazy. But I still love you.

    ReplyDelete