Friday, May 22, 2009

Invader!

I was watching the kids swimming in the pool yesterday when all of a sudden they started screaming. I jumped up only to see a GIGANTIC frog swimming in our pool. I thought the kids were screaming in fear, but they were freaking out because they were worried that the frog might die. After I had assured them that it was fine, I went to get the pool net. No, I wasn't going to touch that thing with my bare hands! So I got the net and scooped it out of the pool. Now what... Well, I flung it over the fence into the bushes in our front yard. I about screamed myself at that point. I hate critters. Yuck! I needed Luke to come over and take care of it for me!! He got the last one out of the pool... Hopefully he'll be here if there's a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment