Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alex's Baptism

Last night Maddie, John and I drove to Sacramento to see our Crowthers. Maddie was so excited to sleep in a hotel. She thought the Travelodge was SOO fancy. Poor girl. I've got to take her some place nice! Anyway, we got up this morning and got ready and went to see Alex get baptized. All of the cousins were so jazzed. It was a fun group to be with. Alex has really grown up and was so happy! He kept saying, "I feel happy." We all went to the Crowther's new home after the service and ate lunch. Yum! Alex had to hurry away to play baseball, so the party was short. I'm so glad that we could get down there to celebrate with them.

2 comments:

  1. We were so excited you could be there and I wish we could have stayed at home with family instead of going off to a baseball game. It was way too hot that day to be outside.

    ReplyDelete