Sunday, December 16, 2012

Anniversary

 For our anniversary this year, Spencer planned a trip to San Francisco.  We had so much fun - it was a great surprise!  We started by checking into our hotel, getting something to eat, and watching the worst movie ever.  Ever.  The next morning we got up and went on a city tour in this funny little yellow thing. 
 We went by AT&T Park.  This picture is for Chandler.
 This is the little car that we rode around in.  It was really fun.
 Then we went to the science museum.  We had a great time there.  I've always wanted to take the kids, but I couldn't justify the cost.  It was fun to check it out kid free.  I'll go back with them next time!  This was an albino alligator.
 For dinner we went to a fancy french restaurant called Spencer.  I had a filet that was delicious.  We had a wonderful time.  The service was great and quick. 
 For the evening we had tickets to Les Mis!!!!  It was phenomenal!  I cried.  It was so good.  By far the best musical I've been to.  I wish I could go again. 
 Our hotel was across the street, so we just walked back after the show.  That was great thinking on Spencer's part, we didn't have to deal with getting a taxi.
 For breakfast the next morning we tried out this very popular restaurant.  We waited in line for hours.  It was seriously ridiculous.  We did meet a nice family that was from Morocco.  The food was fine.  It was fun to do once.  Not recommended. 
I can't wait to see what Spencer comes up with for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment