Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bowling

 I asked Ryan if he would like me to sign him up for Spring soccer.  He said no, he wanted to try another sport.  So, I listed off all of the sports I could think of.  He didn't want to do any of them.  Then he said he wanted to bowl.  Well, Grandpa Gary likes to bowl so on Martin Luther King Day we took the kids bowling.  I hadn't gone in such a long time.  We had lots of fun.  Even John got in on the action.
 Maddie tried her best and had some great shots.
 Mac was reluctant to come at first, as he wanted to stay in the arcade.  He ended up having lots of fun.
 Bonnie came along too and was fun to watch.  We had the girls on one lane and the boys on the other.
 Ryan was awesome!  Thank goodness for the bumpers!!
Jeff was so fast I couldn't even get a photo of him with the ball!  By the way, I beat him!  Now Ryan is ready for soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment