Sunday, May 16, 2010

John's Hair Cut, Swimming and Snails

I cut John's hair last week.  I thought it was a good idea to give him a popsicle.  Actually, it was disgusting!!  There were clumps of hair stuck everywhere, and then he pooped!  Oh it was really something.  But, he's got a very nice little boy hair cut now.  I used the clippers for the first time. 

After the hair cut, we went swimming with our Stapf cousins.  The kids were freezing, but had a great time!

Lilly tried ice for the first time.  It was hilarious!  She was shocked by the cold, but then kept right on playing with it.

I came outside yesterday to this.  The kids had pulled leaves off of a bush and collected all of the snails that they could find in our "jungle."  It was so disturbing to know that these all came from a very small area in our yard.  ICK!  I couldn't believe that Maddie and her buddy picked these all up.  Ryan was in charge of the food for them.  Oh so gross.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up John looks with that haircut!! Where did the baby go?? And I have to agree- the popsicle looks a little sticky and gross- motherhood here i come!!

    ReplyDelete