Friday, May 28, 2010

Emily Graduattion

My cousin Emily graduated from PV last night.  We were so worried about the weather.  It rained all day, and yet they said they would hold the graduation outside.  I am so glad because I wouldn't have been able to be with her had they done it inside.  They only let the parents in then.  This is Emily with her Mom, my Aunt Patti.  We drove over to PV together in a taxi.  We didn't arrive until an hour after it started, so we didn't hear any of the speeches at the beginning.  We did hear all of the names, however, and I was so happy to cheer for Kaylee Gillingwater, Sean Fogelman, and Maddie Ysasaga too!!

Racel never lets me take a picture of her, so she was really good to me last night.  I'm so glad to have this nice one of the sisters.

This is my grandparents with Emily.

Here we are.  I have to say that Emily as a very special place in my heart.  I was there when she was born and have felt a special bond with her all of her life.  I love her and I'm so glad that we are able to see each other more often than before.  I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see what she does with her life.  

Here is Mom and Gary with Emily.  For some reason, Jeff didn't come.  I shall give him a bad time about that.  Overall, this was a weird graduation due to the weather, but a very happy on.  Congratulation Emily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment