Friday, November 20, 2009

Straight Arrow



Yesterday Ryan got to have a Thanksgiving celebration at his school. They all dressed up like little indians and walked over to the a nearby retirement home and sang to them. When I went to pick him up, we were able to watch the performance too. Since Ryan does not sing these songs at home, I was surprised to learn her knew the words and was happy to perform for his teacher. The little outfits they made were so cute. They even each had their own papoose and arrows. Ryan's indian name was "Straight Arrow." All of the kids were calling him that. So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my last post did not show up,so here i go again. send me your e-mail rebbeller@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog. Love your pictures. your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete