Monday, November 16, 2009

John Stephen at 9 Months

Our little John is already 9 months old. Sometimes it seems like he's always been with us, sometimes it seems like he was born just yesterday. We love him! I'm so thankful for our little John.
He now has two teeth on the bottom and four teeth on the top. He's already had his first haircut. He crawls around and stands next to furniture. He is just the sweetest, happy boy. He thinks Macky is hilarious! He can't help but laugh as soon as he sees him walk in the door from school. He eats well and is just starting to get used to a bottle. I wouldn't describe him as a good sleeper, but it could be much worse! One of my favorite things about John is that he loves to snuggle. While I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things he will do, I'm very happy to hold him in this moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment