Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Senior Prom

Rachel went to her senior prom with her boyfriend Mikey.  She wanted to look extra special, so she went to my friends Brit and Jodi to have her make up done.  They did a fantastic job!!  She was so excited.  I was so fun to watch.  When we got back from make up, I made her boyfriend look away so that she could run in and get her dress on without him seeing her!  Super fun!
 This is Rachel all dressed up.  The dress was spectacular!!  Rachel looked beautiful.  I wish I was a better photographer so that I could have caught the moment better.  She was so happy and so excited to spend the evening with Mikey.
Where was Mikey this whole time?  He was cooking!  The man made lobster!!  Incredible!  I didn't get a shot of him dressed up, but I wanted to get out of the way and let them have a nice time, which I believe they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment