Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trip to Utah

 I got the chance to go to Women's Conference in Utah.  I drove out with two wonderful ladies - the drive may have been the best part!  I got to visit with my ol' friend Megan and play with her cutie little Evan (in the bath above).  It was a nice restful visit.  Then I had time to myself, which was AWESOME. 
 While in Utah I was able to go to my niece's graduation at UVU.  She is going on to get her Master's.  Way to go Courtney!!  Below is her cute little Ava, who luckily loves the iPhone.

 Friday evening at the end of Conference I went up to visit our friends in Sandy.  It was snowing.  !!  I went to the pinewood derby where Parker was the kid to beat.  Sam is above on the left and Parker is on the right. 

 This is Garrett.  He's so wonderful.  His birthday is just the day after Ryan's.  They are actually only hours apart.
 This is Matt (left), Brandon (right), and Ellie (the blur).  I just love these Whitehead kids and was so happy to visit with them.  They even gave me candy for breakfast!!
 These are my nephews, Ben (left) and Zach (right).  This is the first chance I've had to see Ben since he's been back from his mission.  He is so great and so very, very tall.  He took me to see his place - it is an awesome bachelor pad! 
One more Whitehead - this is Brian.  He's in a singing/dancing group in Utah.  He was dressed for his performance.  He's so great!  I'm so thankful that I got to go and visit everyone.  I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but I was too busy having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment