Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School 2010

The kids were up bright and early - especially Ryan.  Mac was excited in spite of himself.  He'll be in fifth grade this year and he is really looking forward to dissecting things.  Maddie is nervous to be back in public school, but excited to make some friends in her third grade class.  Ryan is jumping for joy and can hardly wait for afternoon kindergarten to start.  He doesn't understand why we can't go RIGHT NOW!!  Unfortunately all three kids are in different schools.  I now know that I can make it to deliver the children promptly by myself, but I'm oh so glad to have carpooling help!  I'm sad that school is starting again as I love our adventures, but happy for them to get back to some traditional learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment