Friday, April 9, 2010

My Family's Service to Enloe

For as long as I can remember, my family has been involved at Enloe.  My grandpa has served on committees and boards.  I'm not even sure what all he has done, not to mention all of the money that he has donated over the years.  My grandmother volunteered forever.  She ran the gift shop at one time.  I remember my mom making bow after bow after bow for the gift shop.  As soon as I was able, I volunteered at Enloe and plan to one day volunteer there again.  My Aunt and Uncle have been involved in Enloe as well.  I know that my aunt was on the fundraising committee and now is on another committee.  My Uncle runs a fundraiser out at the golf club every year.  If I've learned anything from my family it's the Golden Rule.  My family wants to help the community at large and individuals.  They want Chico to be a great place.  Their way of making that happen is to support Enloe.  
Enloe is putting something about them in the Stethoscope for the summer issue and had their pictures taken for the article.  I wish we had more nice photos like these.  Thanks to Enloe for getting them together and taking these nice photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment