Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well, today I am 32.  I've had a great birthday.  I had a great time shopping with Kayla.  She was a great sport and didn't let me buy anything ridiculous.  She watched me try on a zillion pairs of jeans.  It was great.  I loved watching conference.  I loved dying Easter eggs and watching the kids drop eggs.  I loved eating like a mad woman!!  Everyone has been so thoughtful and nice.  I've eaten super spicy Thai food and gorged myself on Indian food.  YUM!  My favorite thing, however, was the Smith family party on Sunday night.  Doug cooked AWESOME food for everyone.  But, the best part was when everyone sang the birthday song to me.  It was just overwhelming how loved I felt.  I'm so thankful to be here in Chico close to family and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment