Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chili Cook Off Winner

A family from Ryan's preschool invited all of the kids and their families over for a Halloween Party and chili cook off. Ryan has been super excited all week. I made a batch of my two-bean chicken chili and we were off. We had a great time meeting and getting to know the other families that enjoy the same preschool that we do, and as an added bonus I WON the chili cook off!! I couldn't believe it!!! I got a trophy and everything!!! Wahoo!!! The kids had a great time decorating pumpkins, bobbing for apples, and bashing in a pinata. They were all very happy to go home with the trophy too. What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm curious, if it was only 2 bean chili, how was there enough to go around? Kinda skimpy if you ask me. All kidding aside, congrats.

    ReplyDelete