Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rock Creek

Yesterday was a big day for us! We started off with a Primary activity for our ward. Macky was Samuel the Lamanite. He taught groups of kids about Samuel and then stood on a table and let kids throw wet sponges at him. Hilarious! That was the last thing he needed to do to earn his religious knot badge for cub scouts.
After the Primary activity, Spencer took Mac and Ethan to Rock Creek for some fun.
Don't they look tough?
The boys also went to "the bridge." I can't believe what they did there!! In the photo below, Macky is the top jumper.
The boys got back just in time for me to head over to Delayne's for her baby shower. We just can't wait for baby Lilly to come! I'm glad that we live so close and can celebrate together. I want to especially thank Kim for making another beautiful cake for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Where is Rock Creek? It looks so nice I would love to take my family. Now on another note, I am so sad that I didn't get an invite to Delayne's baby shower. I hope you had a great time. Take care.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please share where Rock Creek is? I would love to go as well!

    ReplyDelete