Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sierraville (& Lake Tahoe) - Day 2

Spencer got up super early on Saturday morning and went fishing with Alison's dad, Brother Kerr. They both served in the same mission. I think they had lots of fun and came back with two fish. Then Spencer served up his now famous crepes. Yum!After breakfast, we headed off to Lake Tahoe. I haven't been since I was a kid, so I was really looking forward to it. We had a nice set up! We brought tons of food and two umbrellas to sit under. The kids had a terrific time making sand castles, looking for cool rocks, burying each other, and catching crawdads. I think crawdads were the best part of the whole afternoon. The kids were crazy for them. Spencer had not only our group of kids helping him, but a few extra friends as well.







After a nice day at the beach we went back to the cabin for dinner and some card games. I lost miserably and hope to redeem myself at our next get together...

No comments:

Post a Comment