Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Fun at Nana's

Matt got up extra early to come and visit with us. He looked super sleepy, but managed to kill me in hearts. He and John really hit it off.I gave John a bath every afternoon in Nana's kitchen sink. He gets super cranky then and a bath is like magic. He'll be crying his head off and then I dip him in some nice warm water and PRESTO, happy baby.
We took an outing to Fermin Park one morning. It was beautiful, right on the ocean. This park's claim to fame is gray whale watching. I guess the whales swim right by on their migration. We took this picture right in front of the old light house at this park.
This is the first picture from our vacation. Here is John on his first flight. The flight wasn't full, so they said I could bring the car seat on board. Then they made me hold him on my lap and seat belt the car seat in. It was weird. But, I did get this cute picture first!

No comments:

Post a Comment