Sunday, April 19, 2009

Giants vs. Diamondbacks

Spencer drove Mac and his buddy, Dylan, to San Francisco on Saturday. They got to see Stephen's new apartment and go to a Giants game! The boys had a great time at the game. Mac talked mostly about the great slide he got to ride down and the churro he ate and not much about the actual game. That's okay, though. I know he had lots of fun.
After the game the boys went to Swensen's. As a kid, I went to Swensen's with Stephen all of the time. We most often went with our grandparents. I remember standing on a gold bar in order to be tall enough to peek into the ice cream windows. That Swensen's has since gone out of business, but the original Swensen's is still going strong. I'm so glad that my kids can still enjoy yummy Swensen't ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that brings back memories for me as well, visiting Swensen's when we were younger. We are hoping to take Charli to her first Giant's game this season.

    ReplyDelete