Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday Night!

This Friday was a busy one for the Smiths. Spencer and Dave had their big kick-off dinner for their charity, giveglasses.org. Alison was awesome and let them use her house to feed 30 people from the Lyons club. Doug (www.chicobbq.com) catered the event, which of course was delicious! I hear it was a huge success and now they are gearing up for their fundraiser in November.While Spencer was working/eating, I was hosting a baby shower for Kim. We had so much fun! Everyone played my games. Thank you! I love games. I don't like the dumb games where you can't cross your legs, so we played pictionary. Alicia was in charge of the food table and made the cutest decorations. She is amazing! Unfortunately, the only photo I have from the evening is of Alicia trying to get a shot at just the right angle. What a crack up!

No comments:

Post a Comment