Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Lindo Channel


Maddie, Ryan, Jack, and I went to the Lindo Channel for the first time this year. It was Jack's first visit ever! This is Maddie and Ryan being silly!

Next is a picture of me with Baby Jack. Maddie took it of us.

The third picture is Maddie looking out through the bike bridge.

The fourth picture is Ryan posing for me right next to the creek.

When I was a little, I used to ride my bike on the path in the bottom picture. Now, my little ones are running along it. It is so beautiful here!

1 comment:

  1. It is SO beautiful there! I love the spring there!! how fun to take your kids the places that you used to go! I bet that lets you relive being a kid again (besides the chasing them and making sure they are safe all the time part!) I can't believe how big Ryan looks!

    ReplyDelete